How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place water, eggs, Bakels Muffin Mix, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, and Apito Orange paste in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Switch to medium high speed for 3-5 minutes.
4. Slowly add the oil and continue mixing for 1-2 minutes.
5. Fold in raisins and glazed fruits soaked in rum and walnuts.
6. Deposit in a loaf pan greased and lined.
7. Bake for 30-45 minutes.
Yield: 1 loaf cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City