Layered Sponge Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, Ovalett and sugar in a mixing bowl, mix at 1st speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cake flour, cornstarch, and Fino Double-Acting Baking Powder. Shift to 3rd speed and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Gradually add water wile mixing at 3rd speed for 1 minute.
4. Divide the batter into 3 x 701.4-g portions. Leave one portion plain. Add Apito Pandan Paste to one portion and Apito Ube Paste to another portion. Mix by hand until uniform in color.
5. Pour each batter in a well-greased jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
1. Mix Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Replace the attachment with a wire whisk.
3. Gradually add water while mixing on high speed for 5 minutes or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 x 375-g portions. Leave one portion plain. Add Apito Pandan Paste to one portion and Apito Ube Paste to another portion. Mix by hand until uniform in color.
1. Spread ube filling on top of the pandan cake. Top with the plain cake.
2. Spread pandan filling on top of the plain cake. Top with the ube cake.
3. Spread the plain icing on top of the ube cake. Add some pandan icing to create a marbled effect.
4. Spread Diamond Glaze Neutral on top.
Yield: 1 rectangular cake with 3 layers