Mango Pandan Torte
How to do it:
1. Mix Bakels Mamon Mix, Apito Pandan Paste, sugar and eggs using wire whisk for 10 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold-in oil carefully.
3. Deposit batter in a paper-lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until done.
1. Using a wire whisk, mix Whip Brite powder, mashed mangoes and cold water until full volume is achieved. Set aside.
1. Cut the cake base into 3 layers.
2. Spread icing in between layers of the cake base.
3. Top and decorate the cake using remaining icing and mango slices.
4. Chill and serve cold.
Yield: 1 cake (8 slices)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City