Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, whole eggs and water at high speed for 5 mins.
2. Scrape down.
3. Gradually add oil while mixing at slow speed for 1 min.
4. Deposit in 4” diameter paper lined pan
5. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 mins.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl. Mix on high speed using a wire whisk for 5 minutes.
2. Microwave Bakels White Chocolate Truffle on medium heat for 30 seconds. Cool slightly and fold in icing.
1. Combine ingredients.
1. Divide the cake horizontally.
2. Brush the bottom layer cake with rum solution and apply Les Fruits Raspberry.
3. Place the upper layer of the cake on top of Les Fruits Raspberry
4. Brush the cake with rum solution.
5. Apply icing and decorate as desired.
Yield: 6 pieces x 4 inches-round cake (100 grams)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City