How to do it:
1. Place fresh milk, eggs, Bakels Muffin Mix, coconut cream, Ovalett and Apito Ube Paste in a mixing bowl. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape down and mix on second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Gradually add Bakels Butta Butteroils Substitute and cooking oil while mixing on low speed.
4. Deposit into prepared 5-inch baking pans.
5. Bake at 160°C for 30-40 minutes.
6. Cool completely and chill.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream in a mixing bowl and cream using paddle on low speed for 1-2 minute or until emulsified. Scrape
2. Add cold milk gradually while mixing using a paddle on low speed for 2 minute (until well blended). Scrape.
3. Change attachment.
4. Whip with a wire whisk until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
1. Cut chilled cake horizontally and fill with macapuno and cheese. Top with the other half of the cake.
2. Cover the cake with thin layer of whipped cream and ube crumbs.
3. Finish and garnish aesthetically.
Yield: 3 cakes