Glazed Blueberry Cake with Bakels Whipping Cream Frosting
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a whisk, mix on medium for approximately 1 minute.
3. Mix on high speed for 6 minutes.
4. Deposit in a greased and lined 8” round pan.
5. Bake at 170°C.
6. Cool down.
1. Cream BWC for 3 min.
2. Add with fresh milk and paddle mix for another 2 min.
3. Change attachment into whisk and mix for 4 minutes.
1. Apply the filling into the sliced cake.
2. Apply frosting.
3. Apply the DG Silver flavored with Apito Blueberry.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake