Lemon Raspberry Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine water, Apito Lemon, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Deposit in greased and lined 9.5” x 3.5” x 3” loaf pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 60 minutes.
7. Immediately remove from pan when baked and cool completely.
8. Flatten top using a serrated knife and slice cake horizontally into three layers.
9. Spread filling in between layers and cover with icing.
Combine all ingredients until well blended
1. Mix Les Fruits Raspberry and high fructose corn syrup in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
2. Combine water and Whip Brite in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk at high speed for 3-5 minutes.
4. Fold in raspberry mixture.
Yield: 1 cake (9” x 3” rectangular)