Orange Choco Grain Cake
How to do it:
1. Soak Bakels Eight Grain Base in hot water at 1:1 ratio for 30mins.
2. Mix Bakels Muffin Mix, eggs, water, Bakels Eight Grain Base and desiccated coconut in a bowl. Mix for 1 minute at slow speed using a paddle.
3. Mix at high speed for 4 minutes. Gradually add oil while mixing.
4. Place batter in 6” paper-lined round pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
1. Mix Butta BOS, eggs, water and glucose in a bowl. Mix for 1 min. at slow speed using a paddle. Scrape down.
2. Add Fino Chocolate Cake Mix. Mix for 3 mins at 2nd speed.
3. Place batter in a 6” paper lined round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 mins.
1. Mix water, orange juice and Whipbrite in a bowl.
2. Mix for 6 mins.
3. Add Apito Orange Paste and mix gradually.
1. Split chocolate cake into two layers horizontally.
2. Spread with one-third of the filling. Top with plain cake.
3. Spread with another third of the filling. Top with the other layer of chocolate cake.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining filling/icing.