Rhum Raisin Cake
How to do it:
1. Soak 35g Fino Meal Base and 40g raisins in rhum. Set aside.
2. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl. Blend for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at 2nd speed for 4 minutes.
4. Gradually add oil and Apito Chocolate Paste while mixing on low speed.
5. Mix the soaked Fino Meal Base and raisins into the batter. Mix well.
6. Prepare 2 butter cake pans. Brush well with butter then place wax paper at the bottom.
7. Deposit batter equally into the butter cake pans then sprinkle the
remaining Fino Meal Base and raisins on top for better eye appeal.
8. Bake for 35 minutes at 180ºC.
Yield: 2 loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City