Golden Fruit Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream Group 1 in mixing bowl until smooth and light in color.
2. Add Group 2 and mix until fluffy.
3. Add Group 3 and blend until smooth.
4. Add Group 4 and mix until the batter absorbs the rhum.
5. Stir in Group 5.
6. Pour 150 g batter in mini bundt pans.
7. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
8. Brush with light corn syrup immediately after baking. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
9. Repeat treatment every other day for 1 month for maximum flavor development.
Yield: 7 mini bundt cakes