How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, sugar, salt, Dobrim Nobro, Bakels Instant Yeast, and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder in a spiral mixer. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve Apito Chocolate Paste in water. Add it to the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening. Mix on high speed for 7 minutes or until dough is developed.
4. Scale to 400g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten dough. Spread 150g filling on each flattened dough.
6. Mold into loaf shape.
7. Place in greased loaf pans. Cut the dough at an angle to create a design.
9. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 x 400g