Ensay de Sal
How to do it:
1. Mix together flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Monofresh and Dobrim High Speed in the mixer on low speed.
2. Dissolve salt and sugar in water.
3. Add sugar-salt solution into the flour mixture and continue mixing for 2-3 minutes on low speed.
4. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Rotitex and continue mixing on high speed until the dough is 90% developed.
5. Incorporate the filling into the dough and continue mixing until fully developed.
6. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
7. Divide the dough into 30 pieces x 55-60 grams and allow the dough pieces to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Roll dough pieces into “baston” shape. Dredge dough with toppings. Set aside for another 5 minutes.
9. Roll “baston” into ensaymada shape and place in ensaymada baking pans.
11. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until done.
12. Cool and pack in cellophane.
1. Skin longganisa and mash using fork.
2. Stir fry with sugar for approximately 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Cool, chop and set aside.
1. Combine all topping ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
Yield: 28 x 60-g dough