Apple Crumble Tart
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Prepare the crust by blending Golden Cake Caramel Lava Cake Mix, Apito Biscuit Mix and World Compound Butter for 1 minute on low speed. Save 35 grams for crumb topping.
3. Deposit the dough in a ring mold and bake for 8-9 minutes at 200°C.
4. Cool and set aside.
5. Whisk Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix and water on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and mix on high speed for 1 minute. Add Les Fruits 50% Apple and cinnamon powder continue Mixing until combined.
6. Deposit the apple custard into the cooled crust.
7. Mix in saved 35 grams of the crust as crumb topping and sliced almonds. Add this on top of the apple custard.
8. Chill and serve cold.
Yield: 1 – 6” round tart
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City