How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt and sugar in cold water. Set aside.
2. Rub lightly all purpose flour and Bakels Shortening.
3. Add the salt and sugar solution. Knead lightly. Note: Do not develop the dough.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Roll the dough to about 1/8 to ¼ inch thick and mold into greased small fluted tins.
6. Using a fork, put holes on the base of the unbaked tart shells prior to baking.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C. Note: Tart shells may be kept refrigerated if not used immediately.
8. Half-fill the baked shells with custard cream and top with fruit filling.
9. Pour lightly cooled Saphire Neutral over the fruit filling.
10. Chill before serving.
1. Mix all ingredients on high speed for 2 minutes.
2. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on high speed.
1. Boil Glageli Neutral and water.
2. Apply on tarts.
Yield: 63 tarts x 24 grams