Individual Pecan Tart
How to do it:
1. For the base, cut the cold world compound butter in cubes and mix with other ingredients in a bowl using a paddle attachment.
2. Rest in the chiller for 2 hours.
3. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin or a dough sheeter.
4. Using a round cookie cutter, individual cut the dough at 60 grams each and put them on a well-greased muffin tin.
5. Blind bake for 6-8 minutes at 190°C.
6. Set aside not removing the tarts in the tin mold.
1. Place whole eggs, egg whites, Bakels Caramel Filling, milk and sugar in a large bowl. Use a mixer to whisk until well combined and smooth.
2. Stir in the coarsely chopped pecans.
3. Pour the mixture into the baked tarts.
4. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 160°C or until the center is set.
5. Remove from the oven and set aside in the tin molds for 30 minutes or until cool.
6. Remove from the tin and serve.
Yield: 56 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City