Chocolate Pomegranate Tart
How to do it:
For the Filling:
1. Melt Non Temp Dark Chocolate and set aside.
2. In a pot, place cream and boil in medium heat. Pour the cream into the melted chocolate stirring constantly until smooth. Slightly cool.
3. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, egg yolks, Butta Vanilla Essence and sugar. Stir until smooth.
4. Combine the cream-chocolate mixture and egg mixture. Stir constantly until smooth and strain.
For the Base:
1. Blend World Compound Butter until soften.
2. Add Apito Biscuit mix, eggs and cocoa.
3. Blend on low speed, do not over mix
4. Bake at 190°C for 15 minutes.
1. Prepare pre bake tart shell.
2. Pour in the tart. Bake at 150°C for 25 minutes or until set.
3. Use the Les Fruits 50% as topping.
Yield: 1 – 8” tart