Honey Butter Tart
1. Cream Bakels Dairy Blend, sugar and salt for 4-6 minutes.
2. Slowly add the egg whites while mixing at low speed.
3. Gently fold the sifted flour into the mixture (Note: Do not overmix.)
4. Chill for 24 hours.
1. Heat honey, corn syrup and cream at 80°C for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside and cool.
3. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. Slowly pour the honey mixture over the creamed butter until well blended.
5. Add the whole eggs and mix slowly.
1. Roll the dough until thickness is 2.5mm.
2. Cut the dough and lay on a pie shell mold.
3. Pour the honey mixture on the pie shells.
4. Bake in the oven with water bath for 1 hour at 170-180°C.