How to do it:
1. Mix cake flour and Bakels Margarine Special by hand until the mixture appears crumbly.
2. Add sugar and blend well.
3. Add eggs and knead until it forms a dough. Do not develop the dough.
4. Rest for 5 minutes.
5. Sheet the dough to about 1/8-inch thickness and mold onto greased, fluted tins.
6. Put holes on the base of the unbaked tart shells by using a fork.
7. Bake at 180°C for 5 minutes or until done.
1. Combine Bakels Custard Mix and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on high speed for 3 minutes.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water in a saucepan.
2. Heat until 95°C, then cool to 80°C.
1. Put custard inside the tart shells until half-full.
2. Place Les Fruits Fruit Fillings on top of the custard.
3. Pour glaze.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City