Coco-Ube Mallow Tart
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, mix together Apito Biscuit Mix, cake flour, egg yolks and Bakels Dairy Blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Switch to medium speed and continue mixing for 1-3 minutes just until the dough forms into a 3. ball and is manageable to handle.
4. Form in Boat Tart moulds.
5. Bake at 180°C in 15 minutes.
1. In a sauce pan, simmer Pettinice RTU White Icing, ube jam, desiccated coconut and salt on low heat.
2. Continue stirring till well incorporated.
3. Cool down.
1. Bloom gelatin powder in ice cold water.
2. Double boil the gelatin until in completely dissolves.
3. Beat the gelatin until foamy.
4. Boil the sugar syrup to 118°C.
5. Pour soft boiled sugar into the foamed gelatin.
6. Beat until stiff peak meringue forms.
7. Add Apito Ube Paste and mix until fully incorporated.
1. Pipe ube filling into baked tart shells.
2. Pipe prepared mallow topping with desired design.
Yield: 44 pcs