Herb Garlic Bread Pan
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients, except Apito Garlic Paste, in a mixer with dough hook.
2. Once dough is 90% developed, add Apito Garlic Paste. Continue mixing until fully developed.
3. Cover and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
4. Scale the dough to 27-30 grams each.
5. Form into a baton. Make sure to seal the bottom of the dough.
6. Proof for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the proofer and air-dry for 10 minutes.
8. Bake at 160°C for 25 minutes until golden brown. Cool down.
9. Once cooled, cut into chips. Bake again at 160°C until toasted.
Yield: 5 packs x 75g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City