How to do it:
1. Add hot water to Fino Potato Flakes, mix by hand until combined. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes with butter, eggs, fresh milk and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength, beat until smooth.
3. Combine together sifted flour, Bakels Baking Powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to the potato mixture, stirring until well combined. Refrigerate batter for 15 minutes.
4. Transfer batter into a piping bag fitted with a small star tip. Heat frying oil to 175°C.
5. Pipe batter into oil and fry until pieces are light golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Yield: 59 x 30-g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City