How to do it:
1. Cream refrigerated margarine, sugar and salt until light in color.
2. Add egg alternately with the flour until well-blended.
3. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Cream and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Whip on high speed for 3 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
1. Combine 500g of custard cream with Group 2 ingredients until well-blended.
2. Set aside.
1. Soak Actiwhite in cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Whip Actiwhite solution.
3. Gradually add sugar until medium peak.
1. Sheet the sugar dough using rolling pin until 1/ 4 inch thick.
2. Place in an egg pie plate/pan.
3. Spread Frutojam Gourmet Raspberry evenly followed by the coconut cream filling.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes.
5. Cool then remove from the pan.
6. Decorate using French Meringue.
Yield: 2 pieces