How to do it:
1. Cream butter, salt and sugar. Scrape down.
2. Combine all dry ingredients except for the peanuts.
3. Put all the dry ingredients in the mixer and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Combine eggs, glucose and Apito Chocolate and mix for 1 minute.
5. Deposit in 12 x 16 wax paper-lined jelly roll pan.
6. Put crushed peanut on top of the cake batter.
7. Bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool.
8. Spread Bakels Dark Choco Fudge over cooled base.
9. Drizzle Bakels White Truffle over fudge and run a toothpick/barbecue stick over the truffle to create a feather effect.
Yield: 20 slices