Peanut Mocha Meringue Cookies
How to do it:
1. Combine chopped peanuts and chopped Pettina Non Temp Dark Chocolate in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Sift powdered sugar and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder into a bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine Pavlova Mix and water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix on low speed for 15 seconds.
4. Scrape down and mix on high speed for 2 minutes.
5. Gradually add sugar while mixing on low speed for 1 minute. Shift to high speed and mix for 1 minute or until stiff peaks are achieved.
6. Beat in Apito Expresso Paste and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength.
7. Using a large rubber spatula, fold in the powdered sugar-cocoa powder mixture until most streaks are gone, trying to deflate the foam as little as possible.
8. Lightly fold in the peanuts-chocolate mixture until just combined.
9. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
10. Pipe 7g batter onto flat sheets lined with silicone sheets.
11. Bake at 150°C for 10 minutes. Continue baking at 100°C for 1 hour.
12. Remove the flat sheets from the oven and let the meringue cookies stand at room temperature while on the flat sheets.
Yield: 50 pieces x 7g batter weight
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City