Salted Egg Cheese Tart
How to do it:
1. Mix together softened Bakels Dairy Blend, Bakels Margarine Special, powdered sugar, and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength on medium speed using a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs gradually. Mix until well-blended.
3. Add all the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined.
4. Gather the dough together and form into a ball.
5. Divide the dough into 30-gram portions. Form each portion into a tiny ball.
6. Press the dough balls into the bottoms and sides of tart tins. Prick the bottom and sides of each tart with a fork around three or four times.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until the edges turn brown. Cool down.
1. Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Transfer into a piping bag until ready to assemble.
1. Pipe 25 grams of filling into each tart shell.
2. Pipe Bakels Golden Sauce on top and use a toothpick or skewer to make a feather design.
3. Bake at 180oC for 15 minutes. The center should remain jiggly.
4. Cool down.
5. Remove tarts from tins.
Yield: 14 pcs