How to do it:
1. Mix Bakels Pavlova Mix, water and Apito Ube Paste using wire whisk for 15 seconds at low speed.
2. Scrape then whisk for another 2 minutes at high speed.
3. Add sugar and whisk for 1 minute at low speed. Continue mixing for 1 minute at high speed.
4. Fold-in cashew nuts.
5. Pipe approximately 7-8g on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for about 1.5 to 2 hours at 100°C.
Yield: 40 pieces x 7-8g each
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City