Tres Choco Bar
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Shortening, Bakels Margarine and sugar and blend for 10 minutes on medium speed.
2. Gradually add dry ingredients alternately with the wet ingredients while mixing on low speed.
3. Shift to medium speed and mix for 1 minute.
4. Deposit in two lined jelly roll pans.
5. Bake at 180°C until done, around 12-15 minutes.
6. Depan and cool.
Filling and Assembly:
1. Mix Bakels Whipping Cream and and cold water on high speed for 5 minutes using a paddle. Scrape.
2. Switch to wire whisk and mix further on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Add Apito Chocolate Paste and mix until color is uniform.
4. Spread Unifil Strawberry on one cake sheet followed by the chocolate icing.
5. Place second cake sheet on top to make a sandwich.
6. Slice into bars and decorate with powdered sugar.
Yield: 36 bars (3”x3”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City