White Chocolate and Caramel Bar
How to do it:
1. Mix the melted Dairy Blend and sugar until smooth. Cool down to room temperature.
2. Beat the eggs and Apito Butta Vanilla into the sugar mixture.
3. Add flour, Bakels Baking Powder, and salt, and mix until the batter becomes thick and smooth.
4. Fold in the chopped Pettina Non-temp White Chocolate.
5. Pour the batter onto the prepared lined pan and spread evenly.
6. Bake at 170-180°C for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let it cool and decorate it with chopped walnuts and Bakels Whipping Cream, if desired.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City