How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, Bakels Chia Bread Concentrate, Bakels Instant Yeast, buttermilk, salt, sugar and Fino Potato Flakes. Mix for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and eggs. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add butter then mix until fully developed.
4. Blend raisins for about 30 seconds or until well incorporated.
5. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten the dough in a rectangular shape (about 6”wide).
7. Spread filling and roll dough into “baston”.
8. Rest for 15 minutes and cut by 2 inches in length (around 55g).
9. Using scissors, cut the top of the dough 1 cm apart.
10. Place into mini loaf pan.
11. Proof and bake at 180C.
1. Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
2. Set aside.
Yield: 28.4 pieces x 55g