Cinnamon Braided Brioche Bread
How to do it:
1. Grease loaf pan and cover bottom and sides with sugar-cinnamon coating.
2. Combine bread flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast, Lecitex, cinnamon, egg yolks, and water in a mixer with a dough hook for 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Add the Bakels Compound Butter and continue mixing on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Round the dough, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Scale the loaves at 400 grams each and set aside 133 grams for braided dough.
6. Mold the dough for the loaf and braid the dough as topping for the loaf.
7. Coat with cinnamon and brown sugar.
9. Distribute the streusel on top of the braided loaf.
10. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 3 x 400 grams with 133 grams braided
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City