Orange Multiseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Place all dry ingredients in a spiral mixer and mix for 30 seconds
2. Add water and Apito Orange Paste. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Margarine Special and mix on high speed.
4. Add sliced orange when dough is almost developed. Continue mixing until dough is fully developed.
5. Scale at 50 g and round. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten dough and add approximately 10 g filling. Round again.
7. Mold into pear-like shape.
8. Brush with eggwash and roll into sifted Multiseed Bread Concentrate.
9. In a flat sheet, arrange 3 doughs beside each other.
10. Arrange 2 more doughs on the opposite side with pointed ends facing and interlocking with the 3 doughs.
11. Proof until ready.
12. Bake at 180° C for 20-25 minutes.
Yield: 9 sets (Each set is made up of 5 x 50g dough with 10g filling apiece)