Choco Custard Pasion & Coffee Apricot Dream
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in Group 1. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes.
1. Combine all dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds
2. Add sponge, water (2), and water (3) and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Margarine Special and mix n high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Scale to 40g. Mold as desired (see below).
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Fold in Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
1. Combine all ingredients until uniform in appearance.
1. Combine all ingredients.
1. Flatten the dough to 8” x 2” rectangle. Spread approximately 15g filling.
2. Roll dough from the short end and seal edges.
3. Cut the middle part of the dough until the dough can be flipped showing the filling on top.
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3. Put the other dough over the first showing four spirals on top.
5. Proof until ready.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
Yield: 46 pieces x 40g