Dough Pin’s Bread
How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt and sugar in water.
2. Place flour, Hollandia Instant Yeast, Dobrim High Speed, Lecinta Plus, milk powder and salt/sugar solution in a spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Add Bacom A-100 and Bakels Shortening, shift to high speed and continue mixing for 8 minutes or until fully developed.
4. Divide and scale into 100 g, round into a ball and rest for 25 minutes.
5. Make a hole at the center of the dough (like a donut).
6. Dip the dough in the water and roll over the prepared topping.
7. Deposit into greased baking pan and proof.
8. Bake at 180°C.
1. Mix by hand together margarine and desiccated coconut until margarine has fully coated the coconut.
2. Add sugar and milk powder and continue mixing by hand.
3. Mix in 3rd class flour until a slightly lumpy powder is achieved.
Yield: 17.86 piece x 100g