Native Granola Bars
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Cereal and Honey Bread Concentrate, Fino Grain Base, all purpose flour, rolled oats, Bakels Baking Powder, raisins and desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add eggs and coconut jam and mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
3. Deposit in a 7.5” x 7.5” square pan. Set aside.
4. In a sauce pan, heat coconut jam on medium heat until it boils. Deposit immediately on top of the prepared base then sprinkle desiccated coconut on top.
5. Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
Yield: 16 pieces bars (3.75” x 0.94”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City