Pandan Kaya Macapuno Roll
How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt and sugar in water.
2. Place flour, Hollandia Instant Yeast, Lecitex, milk powder and salt/sugar solution in a spiral mixer, mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
3. Add Bakels Shortening, shift to high speed and continue mixing for 8 minutes or until fully developed.
4. Divide and scale into 40 grams, round into a ball and rest for 15 minutes.
5. Mold and fill with 10 grams filling.
6. Dip dough in water and roll over the prepared topping.
7. Deposit into a greased baking pan and proof.
8. Bake at 180°C.
1. Using a wire whisk, mix Pandan Kaya Premix and water until it has achieved a smooth consistency (about 10 minutes).
2. Blend in macapuno strands.
1. Blend together desiccated coconut and Apito Pandan Paste.