How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Deposit 100-g in greased and lined 4” diameter pans.
4. Bake at 175°C for 20 minutes or until done. Cool.
5. Horizontally slice into 4 layers. Brush each layer with rum solution (Group 5). Spread cream between layers and on top.
6. Dust with cocoa powder.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream using a cake paddle for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down.
2. Add water gradually and beat further for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down.
3. Switch to wire whisk and whisk on high speed for 4 minutes. Set aside.
4. Combine Group 3 ingredients and whisk on top speed for 1 minute. Scrape.
5. Continue mixing on top speed for 3-4 minutes or until light.
6. Fold in Group 3 into Group 2 mixture.
7. Add rhum, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and Apito Expresso Paste and mix through until homogenous.
1. Combine Group 5 ingredients.
Yield: 5 cake x 4 inch diameter