Ube Cream Bread Roll
How to do it:
1. Mix sugar, cinnamon and chopped macadamia until well combined.
2. Cover and set aside.
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a spiral mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add the wet ingredients (evaporated milk, water, Apito Ube and egg yolks), mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Add the compound butter and mix for 10-15 minutes at high speed until well developed.
4. Divide dough into 3 equal portions (approximately 540 grams each).
5. Round the dough and cover. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Sheet dough into a rectangular shape until it becomes ½ inch thick.
7. Spread 133 grams of filling for every 540 grams dough.
8. Sprinkle 30 grams of sugar-cinnamon mixture.
9. Roll dough from the longer side and seal the edges.
10.Cut the formed log into 8 equal portions using a dough cutter or a kitchen thread.
11.Arrange the dough pieces in greased muffin pans with muffin liners.
12.Proof for an hour.
13.Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
1. Use a paddle attachment and mix the Ube Halaya until smooth.
2. Fold in the Vanilla Cream and set aside.
1. Cream the cream cheese, mascarpone and powdered sugar for 5 minutes from low to medium speed.
2. Fold in the Vanilla Cream.
3. Brush in every bread roll and top with ube flavored chocolate shavings and vanilla bean.
Yield: 24 rolls x 68 grams