How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar on low speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add cake flour and Bakels Cake Concentrate.
3. Add eggs and water. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape.
4. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
5. Add oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
6. Deposit in paper lined muffin pans.
7. Bake at 180°C.
Suggested ingredients to be added using 360-g base batter (good for 4 pcs. x 90-g batter):
1. Blueberry muffins – 14.4g Apito Blueberry Paste and 20g Les Fruits Blueberry as topping (5g per muffin).
2. Strawberry muffins - 3.6g Apito Strawberry Paste and 20g Les Fruits Strawberry as topping (5g per muffin).
3. Chocolate chips muffin – 27g Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
4. Jaffa muffins – 7.2g Apito Orange Paste and 27g Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
5. Macapuno pandan muffins – 0.78g Apito Pandan Paste and 36g macapuno.
6. Ube macapuno muffins – 0.78g Apito Ube Paste and 36g macapuno.
7. Butter corn muffins – 0.36g Apito Butta Vanilla Essence and 72g corn grits.
Yield: 25 pieces x 90g batter