Walnut Sponge Cake
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Deposit in greased and lined pans.
4. Bake at 180°C.
1. Combine brown sugar and milk in a saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove pan from heat. Let cool until lukewarm then stir until smooth & creamy.
3. Whisk Bakels Whipping Cream for 1 minute.
4. Gradually add milk mixture and continue mixing on high speed until desired volume is achieved.
1. Cover cake with frosting.
2. Cover sides of cake with minced walnuts, pressing it gently.
Yield: 1 x 9-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City