Yummy Mini Rolls with Filling
How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, egg yolk, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, milk and water in the mixing bowl and mix on low speed for two minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed until fully developed.
3. Round, cover and rest dough for 10 minutes.
4. Prepare preferred filling.
5. Divide, scale and round dough into 15g pieces.
6. Flatten each piece into a rectangle.
7. Pipe-in substantial amount of preferred filling and roll the dough.
8. Arrange in greased jelly roll pans leaving ½ inch space between rolls.
9. Proof for one hour.
10. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes or until pale brown in color.
11. Let cool and brush with glaze.
1. Cook condensed milk on low fire with continuous stirring until caramelized.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water. Whisk for 2 minutes on top speed.
2. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk for another 2 minutes on top speed.
1. Combine all ingredients until smooth and well blended.
Yield: 137 piece x 15g dough