Choco Grain Bread
How to do it:
1. Soak Groups 2 & 4 separately.
2. Dissolve sugar, salt and Apito Chocolate Paste in water.
3. Mix dry ingredients of Group 1 with Group 2 and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Add Bakels Shortening and continue mixing until dough is fully developed.
5. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Repeat the same procedure with Group 3.
7. Rest for 10 minutes.
8. Scale dough into 225-gram pieces.
9. Place dough of Group 1 on top of dough of Group 3. Mold as desired.
10. Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes.
*For other flavors, you can replace Apito Chocolate Paste with Apito Strawberry Paste, Apito Lemon Paste and Apito Orange Paste.
Yield: 4 piece x 450g dough