Exotic Yogurt Log
How to do it:
1. For the Sable Breton: make a zabaglione with egg yolk & sugar.
2. Mix in the creamy butter & salt.
3. Lastly, fold in sifted flour and Bakels Baking Powder.
4. For the Sauteed Exotic Fruit: cut fruits into cubes.
5. Add in the Bakels Dairy Blend and brown sugar and sauté until soft.
6. For the yogurt sponge: sift flour and starch together.
7. Warm up the cream to dissolve the icing sugar and add in yogurt, mix until homogenized.
8. Make a zabaglione with egg yolk and sugar #1.
9. Lastly, make a meringue with remaining egg whites and sugar.
10. Fold in the zabaglione into the yogurt mixture, and then the meringue.
11. Bake at 170°C for about 25-30 minutes.
12. For ganache: boil cream, trimoline, glucose and Apito Strawberry Paste. Pour over white chocolate and emulsify. Fold in whipped cream. Pipe.
Yield: 4 pieces