How to do it:
No Time Dough method.
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim
Nobro and Monofresh in mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and Bakels Shortening. Develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Divide and scale into 60g pieces. Rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Fill the dough with Les Fruits fruit fillings (10-g per dough). Place in well-greased hamburger pans.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until pale brown in color.
8. Cool slightly. Brush buns with glaze.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water in a saucepan.
2. Heat until small bubbles form.
3. Apply on the baked product.
Yield: 33 x 60g dough