How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients except Bakels Shortening and Bacom A-100 for 20 seconds on low speed.
2. Add in Apito Pandan Paste and water, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and Bacom A-100, mix on high speed until the dough is developed (approximately 4 minutes).
4. Allow dough to rest for 15 minutes.
5. Scale into 25 grams, round and rest again for 5 minutes.
6. Fill the dough with 5 grams Pandan Kaya filling and mold like siopao.
7. Proof for 30 minutes or until ready.
8. Steam for 10 minutes.
Pandan Kaya Filling:
1. Mix Pandan Kaya Premix and water for 5 minutes using wire whisk.
2. Set aside.
Yield: 37 piece x 25 grams