Kiwi and Apple Crumble
How to do it:
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, salt, rolled oats.
2. Add the cubed Dairy Blend and combine using your hands until crumbly.
3. In another bowl, mix the Les Fruits Kiwi 50%, cubed apples, white sugar, and cornstarch, and evenly divide into the prepared containers.
4. Divide the crumble and top the kiwi and apple mixture.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes in a 180°C oven or until the crust turns to golden brown.
6. Serve hot. Best served with ice cream on top.
Yield: 5 containers of 130g each
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City