Kiwi Mojito Granita
How to do it:
1. Boil water and sugar in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium fire to make a simple syrup. Chill and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients (simple syrup, fresh mint and lime juice) in a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Remove from blender and mix in the Les Fruits Kiwi 50%.
4. Freeze the mixture overnight and using fork, blend the mixture every 1-hour interval for 5 hours in total.
5. Serve with a slice of lime.
Yield: 20 servings
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City