1. Mix egg whites and sugar together in a clean bowl.
2. Place on a double boiler and heat until sugar dissolves completely (medium heat).
3. Rest the egg white mixture for 5 minutes; place in the freezer until cold but not frozen.
4. Using a paddle attachment, beat the cold Bakels Dairy Blend for 3 minutes or until creamy.
5. Turn off the mixer. Scrape. Replace paddle with a wire whisk attachment..
6. Turn on the mixer then start to gradually pour the egg white mixture into the creamed Dairy Blend. Note: Make sure that the Dairy Blend is still cold before adding the egg white mixture.
7. Continue mixing until all the egg white mixture has been poured in.
8. Continue mixing for 1 minute at low speed then 1 minute at medium speed.
9. Shift to high speed and mix until it all comes together (Stiff and hard texture = glossy)
10. Keep beating for another 10 minutes for softer and whiter buttercream (regular buttercream for filling and cover)
11. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City