How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Chop the rosemary and steep in warm water to extract its flavor for 5-10 minutes. Strain the rosemary herbs. Place the rosemary infused water in the chiller or freezer before using.
3. Prepare the baking sheets by lining it with parchment paper, better if lined with silicon mats if available. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until soft peaks are formed.
5. Gradually add white sugar and continue mixing on high speed until stiff peaks are formed.
6. In another bowl, get a portion of the egg white mixture and mix with the almond flour. Fold this mixture with the remaining egg white mixture.
7. Place the meringue in a piping bag with plain tip.
8. Pipe the meringue starting from the center outwards and create 6” round meringues (4 pieces).
9. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
10. Once baked. Set aside.
11. In a clean mixing bowl, whisk together Cremess Superior, Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix, Butta Vanilla Essence, cold water and rosemary infused water on high speed for 30 seconds. Switch to high speed and continue mixing for 3-5 minutes.
12. Assemble the cake, layer alternately: meringue, whipped cream filling, Les Fruits 50% and almonds.
13. Freeze, decorate, slice and serve.
Yield: 24 pieces of meringue discs (3.5”); 8 assembled pieces (3 layers)