Rainbow Bar Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast and sugar. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until fully combined.
2. Add coconut cream and Apito Ube Paste mixed in warm water and melted Dairy Blend. Keep mixing until the flour absorbs all the liquid. Remove the dough from the mixer when it turns smooth or is fully developed.
3. Place the dough in a greased baking pan and stretch it evenly using hands or rolling pin.
4. Bake at 175°C for about 25 minutes or until done.
5. Let it cool and cut into rectangles or bars. Set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, mix the Apito Ube Flavoring and water over medium heat, stir and bring to a boil.
2. Add the condensed milk. Stir and let it simmer until it thickens.
3. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl. Set aside and allow to cool.
1. Soak the Apito bars in Apito syrup.
2. Shake gently, allowing the excess syrup drip back into the bowl.
3. Roll the Apito bars in the desiccated coconut, making sure to coat all sides.
Yield: 25 pcs