How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, Ovalett Special and sugar (Group1) in a mixing bowl, mix at 1st speed for minute.
2. Add cake flour, cornstarch and Bakels Baking Powder, shift to 3rd speed and continue mixing for 4 minutes while adding water and Apito Flavor.
3. Pour batter in a well-greased standard jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
5. Roll in a clean cloth or brown paper dusted with flour or sugar.
Rainbow Sponge Rolls:
1. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream at high speed for 1 min.
2. Combine cold water and Bakels Condensed Milk. Add solution gradually to the cream while mixing at high speed for 5 mins. or until desired volume is achieved.
1. Unroll sponge rolls and apply filling.
2. Roll and divide into six.
3. Place five variants (plain, strawberry, chocolate, pandan and ube flavors) of sponge rolls in each container.
1. Mix together Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix and water at medium speed until homogenous.
2. Add Bakels Dulce de Leche until well incorporated.
1. Unroll sponge and apply yema filling.
2. Roll and apply yema filling on top. Decorate as desired.
1. Combine water, Bakels Condensed Milk and Apito Mocha Paste. Set aside.
2. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream for 5 mins. at medium speed.
3. Gradually add the liquid ingredients while mixing at medium speed.
4. Mix for another 5 mins at high speed.
1. Unroll sponge and apply mocha filling.
2. Roll and apply mocha filling on top. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 roll